Amazon has recently updated its seller policy to include a requirement for tracking information on all orders. This article will explain what Amazon dropship is, how to add tracking info to your Amazon seller account, and why this change is important for Amazon sellers.
How to Add Tracking Info to Amazon Dropship
Adding tracking information to your Amazon dropship account is a great way to keep track of your shipments and ensure that your customers receive their orders on time. Here are some simple steps to follow to add tracking information to your Amazon dropship account:
1. Log into your Amazon account and go to the ‘Your Orders’ page.
2. Find the order that you would like to add tracking information for and click on the ‘Order Details’ link.
3. On the ‘Order Details’ page, scroll down to the ‘Shipment Tracking’ section.
4. Enter the tracking number for your shipment in the ‘Tracking Number’ field and select the carrier from the ‘Carrier’ drop-down menu.
5. Click on the ‘Update Tracking’ button to save your changes.
That’s all there is to it! By adding tracking information to your Amazon dropship account, you can rest assured that your customers will receive their orders on time and without any issues.
What is Amazon Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a business model in which ecommerce entrepreneurs sell products without having to carry any inventory. When a store owner receives an order from a customer, they simply contact the supplier, who will then ship the products directly to the customer’s door. Dropshipping apps like Oberlo let you add products from various suppliers into your shop to fuel your product offering.
There are several key advantages to dropshipping:
You can start your own business with little to no upfront investment as you don’t need to purchase any products in advance.
It’s easy to get started as you can source products from various dropshipping suppliers who will hold, package, and ship the products for you.
You can run your dropshipping business in your spare time as it doesn’t require a lot of hands-on work.
It’s a scalable business model so as your traffic and sales grow, you can easily scale up your operation by adding more products and ordering larger quantities from your suppliers.
If you’re looking for a low-risk way to start your own business, then dropshipping is definitely worth considering!
How to Use Tracking Info with Amazon Dropship
If you are using Amazon’s dropship service to sell products online, you will need to use tracking information in order to keep track of your inventory and orders. Here is how to use tracking information with Amazon dropship:
1. Log into your Amazon account and go to the “Settings” tab.
2. Under the “Shipping Settings” section, select the “Enable tracking upload” option.
3. Now, whenever you create a new shipment in Amazon, you will be able to upload your tracking information. Simply go to the “Shipments” tab and click on the “Upload Tracking Info” button.
4. Enter the tracking number for each package and click “Submit”.
That’s it! By using tracking information, you can easily keep track of your inventory and shipments with Amazon dropship.
Pros and Cons of Using Tracking Info with Amazon Dropship
As an Amazon seller, you may be considering whether or not to use tracking information with your dropship products. There are pros and cons to using tracking info that you should consider before making a decision.
1. You will have a better idea of where your product is at all times.
2. You can provide tracking information to your customers so they can see exactly when their product will arrive.
3. If there are any issues with the shipping of the product, you will be able to quickly identify and resolve the issue.
1. Tracking information can be expensive to set up and maintain.
2. There is a small chance that the tracking information could get lost or damaged, which would cause problems for both you and your customer.
3. You may need to invest in additional packaging materials to protect the tracking device if it is delicate.
Adding tracking information to Amazon dropship is a great way to keep track of your inventory and ensure that your customers receive their orders on time. By using a third-party service like Shipstation, you can automate the process of adding tracking information to your Amazon orders, making it easier and faster for you to get your products out the door.