Dropshipping is a popular ecommerce business model that allows you to sell products without having a physical store. Instead, you sell products through Amazon’s Marketplace platform. Amazon Business is a buying account that allows businesses to buy and sell products directly from Amazon. It offers several advantages over regular Amazon accounts, such as access to special discounts and shipping options not available to individual buyers.
Before starting a dropshipping business, it’s important to understand the different selling options available on Amazon. There are three main ways to sell products on Amazon: 1. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): FBA is the most common selling option for dropshipping businesses. This involves outsourcing the delivery, packing, and shipping of your products to Amazon’s warehouses. This option is best for businesses with large inventories and a large customer base.
2. Sponsored Products: Sponsored Products is another selling option for dropshipping businesses. This allows you to have listings with specific brands that will pay you commission on sales generated through your listings. This option is good for smaller businesses with lower inventory and higher customer acquisition costs (CAC).
Why Amazon Business Buying Accounts are Ideal for Dropshipping
When you’re dropshipping, your number one goal is to keep costs low. That means finding the cheapest way to source products. Buying Amazon business buying accounts are a great way to do that.
First of all, a buying account lets you buy products from Amazon without having to create an account or sign up for a trial. This means you don’t have to spend time creating an Amazon account and worrying about security. You can just log in and start buying products.
Second, buying accounts give you access to millions of products. This means you can find the exact product you need, no matter how obscure it may be.
Last but not least, buying accounts come with free shipping. This is a huge advantage over running your own store because you don’t have to pay for shipping costs upfront. Instead, the cost of shipping is covered by the revenue generated from selling on Amazon.
How to Get an Amazon Business Buying Account
If you’re ready to get started selling on Amazon, you’ll need an Amazon business buying account. This is a different account than the one you use to shop on Amazon.com. Here’s how to get one:
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. Click the “My Account” link in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the “My Account” page, click the “View Your Orders and Shipments” link in the top left corner of the page.
4. Under “Your Orders,” click on “Your Buying Accounts.” Then, under “Your Buying Accounts,” click on the name of your purchasing account (in our example, it would be “John’s Amazon Business”).
5. Click on the green button that says “Create a New Account.” You’ll be asked to provide some basic information about your business (name, address, phone number). After you submit this info, you’ll be redirected back to your new buying account’s home page!
The Basic Steps of Setting Up Your Amazon Business Buying Account
1. If you don’t already have an Amazon account, create one now.
2. Once you have your Amazon account set up, sign in and go to the “Your Account” page.
3. On the “Your Account” page, under the “Account Type” drop down menu, select “Business.”
4. Click on the “Create Your Business Account” button to continue.
5. Enter your business name and address in the relevant fields, and click on the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
6. You’ll be asked to create a password for your new Amazon business account. Make sure to remember this information because you’ll need it to log into your account later on when we start setting up your Shopify store.
7. Once you’ve created your Amazon business account, you’ll be taken to the “Your Business Profile” page where you can enter more information about your business such as contact information, product info, and pricing info (if applicable).
8. Next up is creating your Shopify store! Head over to https://shopify.com/setup and sign up for a free trial account if you haven’t already done so.
9. After you’ve signed up for a Shopify store, head back over to Amazon Business and click on the link that says “Add a New Store.”
The Benefits of Having an Amazon Business Buying Account
An Amazon business buying account is a great way to get started with dropshipping. With this account, you can purchase items from Amazon using your own money, and then sell these items on the Amazon marketplace.
Here are some of the benefits of having an Amazon business buying account:
1. You can easily and quickly buy items from Amazon.
2. You can securely store your inventory of products in Amazon’s warehouses.
3. You can easily and conveniently sell your products on the Amazon marketplace.
If you’re thinking about starting your own business, it’s important to consider the option of Amazon business buying account. Dropshipping is a great way to start a business because it allows you to sell products online without having to carry any inventory. With Amazon business buying account, all you have to do is set up an Amazon seller account, select the products you want to sell, and then set up your selling strategy. If you’re interested in trying out dropshipping for yourself, be sure to check out our top picks for the best Amazon seller accounts for dropshipping.