Walmart is the largest retailer in the world, and it’s no surprise that they offer a wide range of products for shoppers to buy and sell. In fact, Walmart is so popular that people have started using them as an online shopping platform. If you want to get started with dropshipping on Walmart, there are a few things you need to know. In this blog post, we will cover everything you need to know about Walmart and dropshipping from there. We’ll also provide a step-by-step guide on how to get started. So if you’re ready to start selling on Walmart, read on!
Can You Dropship With Shopify From Walmart?
Adding Shopify as your ecommerce platform gives you the ability to easily dropship items from Walmart. All you need to do is create a Shopify store, add Walmart as an authorized seller, and configure your shipping settings. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sign up for a free Shopify account at shopify.com.
2. Create a new Shopify store at shopify.com/create.
3. Click on the Settings tab, and then click on the Sales Channel link next to Walmart in the list of sales channels.
4. On the Sales Channel Settings page, enter your Walmart account information into the Account ID and Seller ID fields respectively. You’ll also need to provide your Walmart shopper number and password in order to authorize sellers on your behalf.
5. Click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page to apply these changes to your store.
6. Now that your store is set up, it’s time to add Walmart as an authorized seller! Head over to shopify.com/authorize, enter your Walmart shopper number and password into the appropriate fields, and click on Authorize Seller.
How Does Dropshipping Work with Shopify?
Dropshipping is an eCommerce Method that allows you to sell products without having a physical store. This means that you set up an online store and create your own Amazon or eBay listing, then send your products to customers through the mail.
To dropship with Shopify from Walmart, you’ll first need to create a Shopify account. After you have created your account, you will need to add a Walmart product as a supplier. Next, go to your Shopify admin panel and select “Products.” In the Products list, locate the product that you would like to dropship with Walmart and click on it. On the product’s page, under “Supplier Info,” find the “Dropship” tab and click on it. Under this tab, you will need to provide the following information:
1) Your Shopify username
2) Your Walmart account email address
3) The product ID for the Walmart product that you would like to dropship with (this can be found on the Walmart product page under “Product Information”)
4) The quantity of products that you would like to drop ship per week (you can enter a number or leave this field blank if you want to drop ship every single item in your inventory)
5) The shipping address for each item that you are dropshipping with Walmart (this can be any address that you want; simply enter it into the “Shipping Address” field on your Shopify checkout page)
The Pros and Cons of Dropshipping with Walmart
Dropshipping with Walmart is a great way to get started in ecommerce. Here are the pros and cons of this strategy:
– Walmart is an established retailer with a large customer base. This means that you’ll have a large pool of potential customers from which to draw buyers.
– Walmart is one of the most affordable retailers around, making it an ideal place to start your dropshipping business.
– Walmart’s shipping options are some of the best in the industry, making it easy for you to get your products to your buyers quickly and without having to spend a lot of money on shipping fees.
– Walmart has a well-developed ecommerce platform, so you’re likely to find all the tools and resources you need to succeed as a dropshipper here.
– Because Walmart is such a big company, it can be difficult for you to reach potential buyers directly. You’ll need to rely on other channels (such as social media) if you want to generate a lot of traffic from your site.
– Walmart doesn’t offer as many discounts as some other retailers, so you may have to compete for buyers’ attention with lower prices.
Dropshipping is a great way to start your own online business, and it can be done with Shopify from Walmart. You will need an eCommerce platform like Shopify, some dropshipping products, and the Walmart checkout process configured correctly. I recommend checking out this guide on dropshipping with Shopify from Walmart if you are interested in trying this out for yourself.