Dropshipping is a popular way to run your business, where you sell products from your own home or store rather than through an online retailer. In this article, we’ll take a look at whether lightinthebox offers dropshipping and what the benefits might be.
What is Lightinthebox ?
Lightinthebox is an online shopping mall that allows customers to purchase products from independent sellers. When a customer clicks on a product link, they are taken to the product page of the seller, where they can make their purchase. The company’s mission is to enable independent sellers to reach new customers and to make it easy for them to sell their products.
Lightinthebox offers a range of services that help sellers boost their sales, including customer service, shipping, and payment processing. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of marketing tools and services, such as advertising and promotional campaigns.
Lightinthebox also offers a free membership for sellers who have an account. This membership includes access to a range of tools, such as account management, shipping schedules, and customer feedback surveys. Sellers can also create custom campaigns and run ad campaigns in order to drive more traffic to their products.
What You’ll Need to Start Dropshipping
Dropshipping is a great way to start a ecommerce business without having to invest a lot of money. All you need is a few items from your favorite online store and some dropshipping software. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
1. A dropshipping account with an online retailer that you want to sell products from.
2. A laptop or computer with internet access.
3. A sales funnel builder such as ClickFunnels or LeadPages.
4. An email list builder such as MailChimp or ActiveCampaign.
5. A way to ship your products, such as Amazon FBA or UPS Ground.
6. Products that you can sell, such as clothes, home goods, and furniture.
How Can I Start Dropshipping on Lightinthebox?
If you’re interested in dropshipping on Lightinthebox, here’s how to do it:
1. Sign up for a free account at Lightinthebox.com. Once you have an account, click the “My Account” link at the top of the homepage.
2. On the My Account page, click the “Shop” link in the left column.
3. In the Shop page, click the “Dropshipping” link in the left column.
4. On the Dropshipping page, click the “Start Dropshipping” button to open the Start Dropshipping Wizard.
5. Complete the Start Dropshipping Wizard by providing your shipping information (including your shipping address and port), product information, and payment information (including your PayPal account and bank account details).
6. Click the “Create Account” button to create a new account or log in to an existing account.
7. If you have an existing account at Lightinthebox, enter your login information in the “Log In” box and click the “Login” button.
8. Click the “Shop” link on the homepage to view your products.
9. Enter your product information into the product descriptions and click the “Submit” button to submit your products for sale.
10. Click the “My Account” link on the homepage to view your sales statistics.
11. Click the “Settings” link on the homepage to configure your account settings.
12. Click the “Log Out” button to log out of your account.
The Best Products to Sell on lightinthebox
When starting a dropshipping business on lightinthebox, you’ll want to make sure that you’re selling the best products possible. Here are five products that you should definitely sell on this e-commerce platform:
1. iPhone XS and XS Max Cases
The iPhone XS and XS Max are two of the most popular smartphones on the market, so it makes sense that lightinthebox would have a wide selection of cases to buy and sell. You can find both hard and soft cases for sale on the platform, as well as screen protectors and other accessories.
2. Apple Watch Series 4
If you’re looking for an item that will really stand out from the rest, then you should consider selling an Apple Watch Series 4. These watches are some of the most popular on the market, and there are a range of colors, sizes and prices to choose from.
3. MacBooks especially MacBook Pro models
As one of the most popular laptop brands in the world, MacBooks are definitely worth considering when starting a dropshipping business on lightinthebox. Not only do theycome in a range of different sizes and prices, but they’re also very versatile, meaning that you can sell a wide variety of products using this platform.
4. Android phones
Android phones are the most popular smartphone platform on the planet, so it makes sense that lightinthebox would have a wide selection of cases, screen protectors and other accessories to buy and sell. You can find both hard and soft cases for sale on the platform, as well as phone cases and covers that are specifically designed to protect your device from scratches and damage.
5. Home & Kitchen Items
While not strictly a “product”, lightinthebox does offer a wide selection of home & kitchen items for sale, including cookware, baking supplies and more. This is an excellent way to get started selling online if you have any experience cooking or baking yourself — simply find the products that you’re interested in selling and start listing them on the platform!
How to Connect Shopify With Lightinthebox?
If you’re looking to get started with dropshipping on Shopify, then you’ll want to connect your store with Lightinthebox. This marketplace is a great place to start if you want to sell products that are unique or hard to find elsewhere. Here’s how you can do it:
First, sign up for an account at Lightinthebox. Once you have an account, click on the “Connect Shopify” button on the top right of the homepage. You will then be prompted to enter your Shopify details. You will need your Shopify account name and password, as well as your store’s region (US, UK, etc.). Once you have entered all of this information, click on the “Connect” button.
Now that you have connected your store with Lightinthebox, you will need to add products to your store. To do this, go to the “Product Listing” page in your store and search for the product that you want to sell. Once you find the product, click on it to open its details page. On the left-hand side of this page, under “Item Info,” you will find the “Add to Shopify” button. Click on this button to add the product to your store.
Now that you have added the product to your store, you will need to set up your shop’s shipping options. To do this, go to the “Shipping & Delivery” page in your store and click on the “Shopify Shipping Options” link. On this page, you will need to enter your shop’s address and select your shipping carrier. You will also need to enter the amount of shipping that you want to charge for each order.
Finally, you will need to set up your shop’s payment options. To do this, go to the “Payment Options” page in your store and click on the “Shopify Payment Options” link. On this page, you will need to enter your shop’s bank account details and select your payment gateway. You will also need to enter the amount of money that you want to charge for each order.
Once you have set up all of these details, you are ready to start selling products on Lightinthebox!
In this article, we are going to answer the question: does lightinthebox offer dropshipping? The short answer is yes, lightinthebox does offer dropshipping. However, there are a few things you need to know before starting an account with them. Let’s take a closer look at what dropshipping with lightinthebox entails and see if it’s right for you.