If you’re someone who has been thinking about getting into dropshipping, you’ve probably heard about Mercari, the popular online marketplace. But does Mercari ban accounts for dropshipping? The short answer is: yes and no. In this blog post, we will explore the pros and cons of dropshipping on Mercari, as well as what kind of activities can get your account banned. We’ll also discuss ways that you can protect yourself from getting banned on Mercari and how to use dropshipping without running afoul of their rules. Read on to learn more!
What is Mercari?
Mercari is a mobile app and online marketplace that makes it easy for people to buy and sell items. It’s like eBay or Craigslist, but with a few key differences. First, Mercari takes a 10% fee on each sale (compared to eBay’s more typical 2-3%). Secondly, Mercari handles all shipping and payments – meaning you don’t have to worry about setting up your own payment processing or dealing with the hassles of shipping. Finally, Mercari has built in buyer protection features to help ensure that you get what you paid for (unlike on Craigslist).
Does Mercari Ban Accounts For Dropshipping?
Mercari does not ban accounts for dropshipping. However, Mercari does prohibit the use of automated means to list items for sale on the platform. This includes, but is not limited to, listing tools that automatically post listings to Mercari from another marketplace or website.
How to Avoid Getting Banned on Mercari
If you’re Dropshipping on Mercari, there are a few things you need to be aware of to avoid getting banned.
1. Don’t list items that are prohibited by Mercari’s policies. This includes items that are illegal, counterfeit, stolen, or otherwise restricted.
2. Make sure your listings comply with Mercari’s guidelines. This means having clear and accurate photos, descriptions, and prices.
3. Be honest with buyers about the condition of the items you’re selling. If an item is damaged or not as described, buyers have the right to request a refund through Mercari’s buyer protection policy.
4. Ship items quickly and provide tracking information to buyers. Buyers expect to receive their items within a few days of purchase, so it’s important to ship promptly.
5. Respond to messages from buyers and customer service in a timely manner. If you don’t respond to messages, it may give the impression that you’re not reliable or trustworthy, which could lead to account suspension or cancellation.
To conclude, Mercari does not ban accounts for dropshipping. However, it is important to be aware of other guidelines that you should follow in order to stay within the platform’s rules and regulations. Make sure you read all information carefully before attempting to use any form of dropshipping on Mercari so that your account remains safe as well as compliant with their terms and conditions.